How many times have you tried to use the internet just to find out the connection is slower than your grandmother?
Too many people trying to connect at the same time?
Students do you have important classwork to do but the wifi is slow because everyone else has equally important work to be finished?
Parents. trying to keep your children happy by letting them use the internet in different parts of the house, then hearing the arguments that someone's wifi is slow or keeps buffering because the signal is too weak?
And what about when you want to make a video call to someone special or important, but you can only stay in a certain part of your house because you keep losing your signal?
We have all been there and done it, and it is so irritating.
Well now we can do something about it, and we do not have to pay even more extortionate monthly fees to do it.
Wifi Booster will solve all your problems and stop the arguments for game time for your kids while you can still do your work or have that special video call.
It's the idea of an ex-engineer of one of the largest internet providers. While working there he discovered two crazy things: Firstly, Internet operators were slowing down your speeds. During peak times you are getting a fraction of the speeds you are actually paying for...Secondly, the ISPs were selling us cheap, substandard wifi routers. This meant customers would need to pay more and upgrade to get good speeds across their whole home...
And didn't seem right to him.
So, he developed a device that bypassed the ISP's speed throttling. At the same time, it greatly increases the range and speed of your existing home WiFi. Finally, this device is so simple, that anyone with no technical knowledge could use it.
He called it 'WifiBoost'.
How does it work? Without being too technical, ( and trust me I am not technically minded) the problem - as we all know - is that the ISPs sell us are cheap WiFi router boxes...
The signal is too weak to go through brick walls, without losing a lot of speed. They can't handle lots of devices or heavy use either.
As a result, you are left with weak WiFi and dreaded 'wifi dead spots in your home...
But, plug a Wifi Booster device into any socket, and that all soon changes.
1. Improve wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
2. Access to the Internet for computers located on the edge or outside of the range of your access point.
3. Complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards.
4. Provides up to 300Mbps transmission rates.
5. Support 2.4 GHz WLAN networks.
6. Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA, and WEP (128/64).
7. Software wizard for simple setup.
8. 2dBi antennas integrated
9. Support Wireless Repeater Mode and Standard AP Mode.
10. Provides one 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports.
11. Correct the language and the stability of the signal
12. Revise default reboot
13. The former version needed a reticle to reboot, but now does not need it.
14. Both versions can support Chinese, English
Type: WIFI Repeater
Plug Type: EU/US/UK/AU Plug
1x Wireless WiFi Repeater
1x RJ-45 Networking Cable
1x Installation Guide